sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

Anything. Random thoughts of a day

I don't like writing because it leaves me feeling trivial, I only feel some kind of satisfaction when I write "poetry-like" texts  and my thoughts are too short to be able to fill the virtual spaces of a blog, but I was tempted, so I'm gonna let myself slide in this new attraction and feed my internet addiction with a new experience...writing on a blog. I'm gonna start in English because my own language is too intimate and I'm too shy yet.

The good thing is I can write ANYTHING, and that feels good...the feeling of freedom is the greatest.

So I dedicate this blog to Anything, lovely word.

I consider myself and my thinking as half-ripe, so here are three half-ripe thoughts that had a walk through my mind today:

1. I feel that just as the history of humanity had different ages or eras, my own life is made up of different "epochs" with completely different states of mind and atmospheres. I can distinguish them very well looking back and I'm so amazed how different they are, it is as if I lived 10 different lives. My current "epoch" feels so strange, I wonder where it'll lead to. I think I've read this idea before, not sure, but today I really felt it. I wonder if everyone feels the same...do you?

2. It's strange how I can feel a fragile stream of joy in the midst of a disappointment, the kind of disappointment that crushes vanity or futile desire. It's the pain of being disappointed and at the same time a feeling of joy for being set free. Do you feel the same sometimes?
Here is what I wrote one day when I had a great dissappointment:

Battle
The battle was lost before it began,
The smell of defeat was really sweet,
The stab you gave me was a victory,
The pain that I felt was enlightening,
The blood that was shed fed the life within,
The kick in the ass was a fluttering wing,
I fall down, bite the ground and fly

3. Pandora's box. Should I open it this time again or not? That boredom and curiosity that won't let you stay still, that keeps saying "do it, just do something, do. do. do" but you know it will lead to some sort of mini-disaster. But still, you so want it, but shouldn't, but maybe...but that thought "Don't open the box again". I heard that life equals movement, but I also heard that truth can only be found in silence. Would you open the box or not?

Feel free to comment, I'm curious if my theory is right, that Anything a person feels or thinks, somebody else, in another space or time, felt, or thought exactly the same. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario