martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

Day 2 without Facebook. I can feel a bit of a difference.

I have to admit that I'm starting to miss it. Sometimes during the day I think of posting things on Facebook and then I realize "Oh..." And when on the Internet I still have the instinct of opening Fb to check what's going on. Or I sometimes feel like playing games. But after that I realize how boring it all became. I'm like in a funny photo I saw on Fb (oh the irony) which said "I like this song a lot, I have to listen to it until I hate it", well when I like something I exaggerate until I hate it and I did the same thing with Fb. 
And now at the end of the day, I realize I'm doing so many other things than Facebook. 
It feels so good that I still don't feel the need to come back. And now I wonder...was I really addicted or did I only have the idea of being addicted? hmmm, we'll see in the next days, do not miss the next episodes of boring Facebook rehab accounts (I sometimes wanna rate my own post as boring)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario