miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

Day 3 without Facebook. The people.

Well now I'd rather be on Facebook than write on this blog (this place is so deserted that I'm surprised it's not haunted by any ghosts), but I gotta keep with my decision. So here I am, crossing the limit of "I can't stay more than 3 days without..." 
I miss the people, most of all their photos. I wonder what they are doing or if some of my friends posted something. I have the feeling I'm missing on something, but then I realize it can't be much in just 3 days. Some of my friends are so far away that I'm not able to call them, or maybe I just haven't called them or emailed them in such a long time that it'd seem akward now. And even if I call or e-mail them, it's not the same like seeing them post some photos once in a while. If I think about it, I wish people would post photos more often. And commenting is fun. I miss the social aspect of Facebook. I'm a very shy person, but at the same time a people-person, I like people a lot. This makes me perfect for Facebook. And now I feel like a hermit :)) 
Is my addiction starting to show its presence?

2 comentarios: